New collection is out!

I'm very excited to tell you that my new writing collection, 'Echoes and Flashes', is now available in Blurb!

You can get the e-book version here!

It's a combination of fiction/non-fiction, filled with pieces that I had written for uni assignments (that I'm proud of!) and some of the writing that I do in my own time.

I'm sure years for now (or even months!) I'll look back at this and say, 'What the heck did I write?'
But as for now, I'm so proud of it and I won't mind people reading it hehe :)


So if you want something light to read on a weekday, or something quick to read on a weekend, hit the link above & get your e-book. It's not too long but it's heartfelt and sweet, I think.

And if you do read it and like it, do let me know!

Get it here!



P.S:
Please be patient when downloading the purchase. It might take awhile. Known to work best on PC and iBook, on iPad and iPhone.
&&
You can get a soft cover version! BUT with shipping & printing cost, idk if it'll be worth the price xD so get the e-book!







Comments

Popular Posts