withdrawal.

I haven't really travelled 'solo' for the longest time!

By travelling 'solo',
I meant the act of flying alone or something similar,
where someone would drop me off or pick me up, but I go through that tram/train/plane ride by myself. 

And of course, I hadn't been anywhere much these days!


Luckily, I had the chance to go on a little work trip this past weekend, 
and I came back quite spent from the journey (and the socializing xD)

But I woke up the next day in a kind of melancholic state - I miss travelling. 


I loved packing - weird, I know;
I loved finding hidden gems and delicious local food;
I loved being transported from the familiar spaces I'm in to wondrous new ones. 


You know it, too, right?
There's something about having your eyes opened to new things that is just thrilling. 
It beats the discomfort you have to endure - in my case, the incessant heat of tropical sun on my travels.
It's like revelation.  


These days, on those moments when I really need some fresh air,

I would think back to the amazing moments I've had in the past
reliving and savoring the views and atmosphere.

I put on travelling videos, from different corners of the world,
to cheer me up. 

Seeing my friends document their travel to near or far places
would kind of draw me in with a kind of envy and joy. 

I want to see the streets, 
I want to see the treats,
I want to see the greens, or sand, or skyscrapers, or shops,
anything and everything.


It stretches up my world - that's increasingly getting smaller and smaller by the minute. 


So maybe, let's just manifest it to the universe, huh?

That I get to work the job I love and travel more in the near future 💗


xx

pink sky from the train 💙


Comments

Popular Posts