Announcement: Sleepless Tears !!

So,
2015, I was a student in Trinity Foundation Studies. Yes I did have a lot of 'studying', but somehow I managed to compile bits and bops of what I've written during my high school years, as well as adding a little piece here and there. I guess it was my attempt to prepare for when I have to go into full-time writing mode in Uni.

And the collection was whole.
I called it 'Especially for You' at first, quoting that well-known song.
It was complete.
But I left it there. 



A few days ago, I was suddenly hyped up by the idea of putting it into an e-book.
Just to put it out there. To get it out of my system, if I may.
I decided to rename it into 'Sleepless Tears'.
I worked on it for several days, and it's now OUT :)


It's tiny. Only 50, 5x8 inches pages. And it's written in Indonesian :)
But it has words, and pictures, and stories. And it's 'only' S$2 (+- Rp 23,000 ?)

Is it kind of cheesy? yes. It was written by 'baby' me. 2012-15.The girl who loves nothing more than a sweet novel on a rainy day.
But sometimes we all have that moment, longing for a little bit of cheesy, sad & sabby-ness before getting our heads straight again, right?


So,
Click HERE to go to my Blurb page!
It will be readable on several devices.


If you want to know what (sometimes) goes across my mind,
If you want to know why I write,
If you want to read more than just my Insta/Steller captions,

go & get it!
it will only take you (probably) 15-60 minutes to read.

You can also take a quick sneak at it!
HERE!!


IMPORTANT:
This is a fictional work. Inspired by real stories, both personal and other people's stories.
Please be gentle :)

But do let me know what you think of it afterwards.



ENJOY :)



p.s: here's a sneak of the cover:


   p.p.s: Please be patient when downloading the purchase. It might take awhile. Known to work best on PC and iBook :)

Comments

Popular Posts