Consistency.

 Hello. 

2023 was a learning curve, for sure. 


My word for 2023 was 'consistency',

and I consistently witnessed me failing at that. 


But, I feel like in 2023, I had my life sorted out. 

I find the rhythm of things. I find what works and what doesn't. 

I find joy. I find moments of reflection. 


And so, in 2024, my word is still 'consistency'
accompanied by 'intentional', 'courageous', 'resilient'. 


So, here we go again. 

I want to intentionally write more this year. 


I don't know if I'm going to get better, or if I will come out with something at the end of the year. 

But, writing is one of the thing that makes me happy. 


Watching my thoughts march into a single file,  

pop out one letter at a time;

watching my feelings untangle. 


Hopefully I'll be here a lot more this year. 

I have some ideas lined up. Short ones. But that's okay. 


Here's to the new year!

Comments

Popular Posts